Financial Analyst - ASX Listed - Sydney
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Attractive package and incentives|
ASX listed business with global operations. This organisation has a strong track record of developing their people by providing opportunities to move cross-functionally as well as promoting from within. There is currently an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the team and support a billion dollar division of this growing company.
The Financial Analyst will provide financial insight and support to various business stakeholders across the organisation. Key deliverables of this role include:
- Analyse financial results and performance linked to business drivers
- Partner business units to support preparation of annual budget, forecasting & analysis
- Preparation of month-end consolidated results and management reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence business performance
- Management of overhead costs & working capital
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support business wide initiatives and projects
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
To ensure success, you will have gained CA/CPA qualification and have developed a base knowledge of technical accounting before moving into a commercially focused role. Experience working within a large, complex environment and the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders is also highly important.
This is a highly visible role with a large, sought after employer. The role offers the opportunity to work under a dynamic mentor as well as gain exposure to senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke