Financial Advisers Assistant / Client Relationship Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
My client is a large financial planning and wealth management firm in the CBD. Due to their friendly culture, first class training scheme and excellent career development opportunities, they have a low staff turnover. A healthy work / life balance is encouraged as is a respectful and hardworking work environment
Due to an internal promotion, they currently seek an exceptional candidate to join their Client Relationship Management team. This role will involve supporting 3 senior advisers and could lead to Associate Advising & Advising roles in the future.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to senior advisers.
- Prepare strategically accurate statements of advice across a diverse range of strategies.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries. Build lasting client relationships and manage their correspondence.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Review existing procedures and play a key role in process improvement projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support role within financial planning or wealth management.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for financial services.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you would like to apply to the role, please do so ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application shortly.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services