Financial Accountant - Wetherill Park - $90k + super
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||$90k + super|
My client is an industry leader that has achieved significant growth within their fields in the recent past. As the most trusted provider within their industry my client fosters a high performing environment across the business and have a stable working environment allowing for future career growth. With great staff benefits and a fantastic working culture this is not an opportunity to be missed.
As the Financial Accountant you will report directly to the Finance Manager and be responsible for monthly financial reporting, ensuring statutory accounts are prepared and reviewed as well as maintaining the company profit and loss statement and balance sheet. You will also play a pivotal role in the organisations budgeting and forecasting process with the opportunity for continuous development in this area.
- Independently prepare month end accounts and controller packs
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation's
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with treasury reporting
- Preparation of BAS, FBT & GST returns
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- CA/CPA part qualified minimum
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Ability to start at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills