Financial Accountant - Imm Start
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$95000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
A global medical devices business that runs like a start-up is looking for an immediately available Financial Accountant to join the team.
Reporting directly to the CFO and overseeing an Assistant Accountant you will play in integral part in running the company finances. The company has a presence in more than four continents. They have been on growth trajectory for the past four years and boast with a turnover of $50million.
Although the company is part of a global group, they have a relatively small office that runs like a start-up which gives prospective candidates the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Consolidate 11 small entities
- Approve and check AP runs
- Investigate anomalies arising from month end
- Produce profit and loss statements as part of month end
- Responsible for the full accounting function
My client is looking for a self-starter to take initiative. The role requires someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty in the company books.
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of four years experience in an end to end accounting role
- Preference will be given to candidates with supervisory experience
- Microsoft Navision
My client wants to interview this week!