Financial Accountant - Great role for a first time mover
My client is a worldwide financial institution and an instantly recognisable name. Globally they have hundreds of billions of funds under management and they are regularly recognised as one of the 'Best Places to Work' and as one of the 'Top Places to Work for Women'. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
If you're a Big-4 first time mover or a Financial Accountant looking to take the next step in their career then this is an outstanding opportunity with an employer of choice.
- Prepare complex reporting including monthly GAAP and/or statutory requirements which support the company's financial results.
- Conduct complex analysis of financial data/systems/processes and prepare reports to support management decision making.
- Interpret financial data to assess the impact on the organization.
- Contribute to internal training across new financial regulations and financial systems and act as a mentor to more junior staff
- Conduct research on regulatory changes and identify the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures.
- Utilise your technical expertise to support a variety of financial and operational projects. Identify opportunities for improvements to systems, processes and protocols.
- CA or CPA qualified or part qualified
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
- The confidence to interact with senior management
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services