We have partnered with a well-known e-commerce platform recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team. The company is well known for delivering great convenience to its customers.
This role will see you join a global company experiencing year on year growth and is sure to provide progression opportunities in the future.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the preparation, review and lodgement of all monthly taxation requirements. As well as general ledger maintenance, income and expense review and variance analysis.
- Review of divisional balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist manager with the development of accounting policies
- Preparation and lodgement of all taxation reporting, incl BAS, FBT & GST
- Timely and accurate delivery of monthly and year-end management account reporting
- Prepare and process monthly journals into the system
- CPA/CA Qualified
- A minimum of four years experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with SAP is advantageous
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Join a company focused on employee wellbeing, career development and continuous improvement.
For more information or a confidential discussion click 'apply now'.
Associate Consultant: Commercial Finance