|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
Work for one of Australia's most sought after leaders in technology.
My client is a home-grown success story who started with a simple idea 15 years ago and has now grown to one of Australia's most recognisable brands.
Forming part of a team of five accountants you will be responsible for financial reporting across various business units. The role requires and individual with a background in financial and management accounting.
The team prides themselves on their fun and collaborative environment and seeking an individual who works well in a team and individually.
- Delivering timely and accurate financial reports
- General ledger reconciliations
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cash flow forecast and P&L
- Assisting in budgeting and management reporting
- Fixed asset management
- Analyse variances and prepare journals
- CA/CPA qualified
- 3 -5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in information technology/ transport or warehousing
- Candidates with inventory experience are highly desirable
If the above applies to you, apply online today!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance