|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable and global organisation. This position will ideally suit a Big 4 trained accountant looking for a new challenge within a commercial business. Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include;
- Preparing monthly management and department financial reports.
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- P&L analysis
- Reviewing coding of monthly payroll.
- Preparing and lodging FBT and BAS returns
- Assisting the Accounts Payable team with invoice coding, recharges & journals.
- Assisting with half year and year end journals.
- Assisting with annual work cover and annual insurance renewals.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
Skills and Qualifications
- CPA/CA qualified
- Large ERP system experience
- Big 4 experience desirable
- Motivated and driven
- Enjoys working as part of a wider team
- Advanced communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or contact me directly to discuss further.