Fantastic opportunity for a motivated accountant to join a well-known retail store in the CBD. This is a newly created role with plenty of room to progress. You will have an assistant accountant reporting directly to you and a supportive and engaging team.
- Preparing monthly P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Oversee AP and AR functions
- Management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, whilst identifying process improvement opportunities
- Cash flow forecasting
- Cost management, whilst investigating any issues
- Business Partner with multiple departments
- CA/CPA qualified
- Advanced Excel
- Experienced with large ERP systems
- Prior project accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Business Partnering with non-financial departments
If you are immediately available and ready for your next role then get in touch with me to discuss this position in more detail.