We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a market leading, internationally recognised client based in the South east suburbs, due to recent acquisitions and organic growth.
As the Financial Accountant you will have the ability to add value to various projects through process improvement and play a key part in the future success of this dynamic business.
Key duties will include:
- Month End Profit and Loss
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Month End Balance Sheet Reconciliations - preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Process improvement projects that will support any change initiatives being driven by the team and the broader business especially with regard to processes and systems
The successful candidate will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with industry experience, preferably from a wholesale or retail background, although first movers from the profession will also be considered if they have the ability to hit the ground running.
The business needs someone who is keen to learn and that welcomes new challenges, so you must be tenacious and be able to work well under pressure. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced, agile environment and have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines.
This is a perfect time to join this business and play a key part in the next phase of an exciting journey.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.