|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
Our client, a clear market-leader in their field and well-known brand, operates within the enviable entertainment industry and are currently experiencing high growth. Always putting their employees first, they offer an excellent and flexible working culture with fantastic perks.
They are currently looking for a Group Accountant to join their Corporate Services team to support with daily financial transactions, month end accounting, statutory & financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and the management of compliance requirements.
Some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Preparation of general ledger and other related account reconciliations
- Management of intercompany invoices and settlement
- Preparation of general journals
- Coordinate provision of monthly result as required
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support management report preparation
- Assist with the preparation of the yearly and half-yearly statutory accounts meeting compliance regulations and internal deadlines
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Big 4 or chartered environment, with demonstrated experience in preparation of statutory accounts, consolidations and cash flow. Lastly, you will be comfortable partnering with senior level stakeholders and communicate with flair.