Ambition are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a global chartered firm on a permanent basis, sitting within their own internal finance team. This role is based in Sydney CBD.
Our client is a global chartered firm, partnering with some of Australians largest listed and private businesses. This firm offers unrivalled benefits which include exceptional progression opportunities, market leading flexible working and other health based.
Key responsibilities within this role include;
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and year-end financial accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow variance analysis
- Assist with annual budgeting
- Provide advice on accounting standards and policies
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA Qualified with experience in a statutory reporting role and current knowledge of International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS). Previous experience within a professional service or chartered firm would be beneficial.
For more information please apply or contact Fred Howe.