|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + super|
This finance position will see you overseeing end to end finance operations from the transactional piece through to management and month end reporting to the group's Financial Director. You will hold sole responsibility for this subsidiary and be the main point of contact for stakeholder queries.
This business is going through an interesting period of change focusing on driving new efficiencies and simplifying the way in which the business runs to ultimately grow their margin and profitability.
Some of your key responsibilities within the role:
- End to end management of the accounting function
- Drive improvements within profitability through analysis
- Weekly cashflow and performance reporting to senior stakeholders
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Identify and implement procedural opportunities where possible
- Accounts Payable & Receivables
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA Qualified with previous experience in a standalone function or at least an end to end finance role. A confident communicator with the capability to communicate with various stakeholders, not necessarily finance heads.
There are some exciting projects coming up for this particular company - this is your chance to take ownership at a fantastic time!
If this role is of interest to you then please apply for more information.