|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This large and growing iconic Australian company is an industry leader in its field within the Australian market. Due to an internal movement, they currently have an amazing opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join the wider Finance team, based in the Inner West This company is also renowned for their development opportunities and training programs offered to their employees.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have had experience in financial reporting duties. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Month end reporting to management;
- Ensuring financial information is accurate and looked at with a level of professional scepticism;
- Preparing reconciliations for the P&L ensuring they tie back to the GL;
- Review and analyse variances in the profit and loss, balance sheet accounts and cash flow;
- Reporting results to regional headquarters and assisting in presentations;
- Assist in cash-flow forecasting and budgeting; and
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior managers.
The successful candidate will ideally be looking to make their first move from a chartered environment or come from a large industry based corporate with a CA/CPA qualification (or studying towards). Your technical accounting knowledge, attention to detail and ability to break down complex data into meaningful analysis will be the key to your success. You will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as contact with managers with senior staff will be regular.
For a confidential discussion please call Ash Parsons on (03) 8629 1021 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.