|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + Flexible working options|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Support the provision of accounting and reporting services to support the Financial Control team.
- Ensure month-end requirements, including statutory and regulatory reporting are completed in a timely manner.
- Implement and monitor accounting policies and internal controls.
- Perform inter-company transaction reconciliations.
- Manage capital expenditure.
- Assist the financial accounting manager with project work.
Successful candidates will have:
- An accounting qualification.
- Experience with statutory and regulatory accounting.
- An ambitious and driven approach with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to build rapport with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of initiative and the ability to manage complex issues when they arise.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services