|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This large and growing ASX listed industry leader within the Australian market is offering an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant with industry experience. This company is renowned for their development opportunities for employees. This is an initial 6 month contract based in the Inner North.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will have had experience in financial reporting duties. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Month end reporting to Management at a store, region and consolidated level;
- Ensuring financial information is accurate and looked at with a high level of professional scepticism;
- Preparing reconciliations for the P&L and Balance Sheet ensuring they tie back to the GL;
- Review and analyse variances in the P&L, balance sheet accounts and cash flow;
- Creating and modifying financial models within Excel;
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior managers.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with industry experience. You will possess very strong excel skills, as you will be required to create and modify existing financial models. Your technical accounting knowledge, attention to detail and ability to break down complex data into meaningful analysis will be the key to your success. You will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as contact with managers with senior staff will be regular.
For a confidential discussion please call Ash Parsons on (03) 8629 1021 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.