|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Paying up to $100k Package|
My client is global services business located in the CBD fringe. They have global operations and consistently generate sustainable returns to their stakeholders.
Due to the growth of the business they are looking for a financial accountant to join their large finance team.
Reporting to a Senior Financial Accountant, your key responsibilities
- Monthly Financial reports with commentary & analysis
- Balance sheet reviews and P&L management
- Prepare reporting packs and analytical reviews
- Statutory reporting- half year and year end reporting
- Project work- including initiatives for process improvement
- Any adhoc project work as directed by management
This successful applicant will possess the following skills :
- An Accounting Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1st or 2nd second movers from the Big 4 or Top Tier Accounting firm
- A CA or CPA qualification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, yet ability to see the big picture
- A self-starter with a strong desire for improvement of processes.
This business also offers a great culture and is a must see role for a commercially focused finance professional. Paying attractive remuneration of up to $100k package dependant upon experience.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or contact Madhu Kathir at firstname.lastname@example.org