|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$85000.00 - AU$100000 per annum|
Our client is an established leader in providing diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand. Known as a market leader, our client provides a range of first class essential financial services who are looking for a results driven Financial Accountant to join their fast growing team.
- Monthly consolidation of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports, liaising with external stakeholders where required.
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the business to ensure report integrity.
- Accounts receivables, payable and invoicing.
- Provide support and advice to the business on any financial reporting needs.
- Review current systems and procedures, ensuring tools utilised to produce reporting are continuously enhanced in line with policy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 4 years' experience within a chartered environment.
- Degree qualified within Accounting or qualified CPA or CA.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8269 1033 for a confidential conversation.