|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
This is a rare opportunity to join a large, well known employer during a significant period of growth. This organisation is well established, has a strong culture and corporate offices based in the inner suburbs.
To support ongoing process improvement projects, this business is looking for a Financial Accountant to join on a 3 month contract basis with a view to permanency
The Financial Accountant will support the Financial Controller through the month end process and various projects. Key deliverables include:
- Month end reporting and Year End Audit
- Drive continuous improvement with a focus on current department processes
- Preparation of statutory tax requirements (Company tax, GST, FBT) in AU and NZ
- Fixed asset accounting including depreciation
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
To ensure success in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with a high work ethic and be passionate about process improvement. Strong excel, excellent communication skills are also required.
There is an immediate start available for this role and high potential for the role to become permanent for a high performer.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply or contact Fred Howe.