|Location:||South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
A reputable and growing business, my client is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant with a strong background in industry accounting to join their ever growing business. You will be joining an organisation with a strong brand and working with and directly underneath the CFO and MD.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Month end reporting, analysis and commentary;
- Labour, variable and fixed cost analysis;
- Full costing and and review of project work;
- Partnering with operations to understand and prepare budgets and forecasts;
- Constant workflow review and process improvement implementation;
- Cashflow analysis and implementation;
- Review and control of payroll, AR and APR functions;
- Preparation and review of all tax obligations; and
- Ad-hoc management reports.
The successful candidate will ideally have held a Management Accountant or Financial Accountant role within a fast paced environment. You will be CA/CPA qualified. Exceptional excel and modelling skills will be highly regarded. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory for this role as you will be dealing with numerous financial and non-financial stakeholders.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Riyad Zakharia at Ambition on (03) 8629 1012.