|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Circa $75k - $85k|
Reporting to the Accounting Manager you will have had experience in financial reporting duties and disclosures. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Month end reporting to management;
- Ensuring financial information is accurate and looked at with a level of professional scepticism;
- Preparing reconciliations for the P&L ensuring they tie back to the GL;
- Review and analyse variances in the profit and loss, balance sheet accounts and cash flow;
- Reporting results to regional headquarters and assisting in presentations;
- Ensuring the GL is accurately maintained and free from material errors; and
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior managers.
The successful candidate will ideally be looking to make their first move from a BIG 4 or large mid-tier environment with a CA/CPA qualification. Your technical accounting knowledge, attention to detail and ability to break down complex data into meaningful analysis will be the key to your success. You will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have gained a lot of this experience from working within a Business Services or Audit environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.