|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + Super (Pro Rata)|
This opportunity sits within an industry leading and nationally recognised organisation. They are looking to hire a Part Time Financial Accountant to play a vital part in their group function, overseeing a number of entities as well as having responsibility for the Group Tax Function.
Some of your key responsibilties:
- Assist with the preparation of corporate tax
- Provide guidance on tax queries
- Ensure best practice in relation to tax processes and documentation
- Financial month end procedures
- Maintenance of the General Ledger
- Assisting with external and internal audits
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with experience across Taxation and Financial Accounting. You will need to possess strong communciation skills to build and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders while also having the ability to indentify and suggest procedural improvements.
If succesful you will be joining an organisation with a keen passion for developing internal talent within an excellent finance department.
For more information on the role please apply or contact Fred Howe.