Financial Accountant - 3 Month Contract - Immediate Start
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
This is a rare opportunity to join a large, well known employer during a significant period of growth. This organisation is well established, has a strong culture and corporate offices based in Alexandria
To support ongoing process improvement projects, this business is looking for a Financial Accountant to join on a 3 month contract basis with a view to permanency
The Financial Accountant will support the Financial Controller through the month end process and various projects. Key deliverables include:
- Drive the month end close and reporting process to agreed timeline
- Manage the working capital requirements of the growing business in a hands-on way
- Preparation of statutory tax requirements (Company tax, GST, FBT) in AU and NZ
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Embed and lead a culture of continuous improvement with specific focus on process re-engineering
To ensure success in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with a high work ethic and be passionate about process improvement. Strong excel, excellent communication skills are also required.
There is an immediate start available for this role and high potential for the role to become permanent for a star performer.
This role will move quickly so if you are up for the challenge, apply now by clicking below.