Finance / Property Analyst
My client provides investors with access to a portfolio of global, high quality properties and partners with some of Australia's leading real-estate operators offering huge capacity for future growth.
Their goal is to provide long-term solutions on a global scale by offering tailored solutions to each investors specialised needs. Their culture is recognised as being motivated, progressive and team focused and they offer challenging roles and a desire to always promote from within.
- Undertake complex financial modelling and feasibility analysis on existing development projects, potential investment and capital structures, acquisitions and business expansion initiatives.
- Analyse profitability and funding scenarios, exit strategies and cash flow valuations.
- Model a range of financing arrangements and analyse their implications on cash flow and profitability.
- Provide financial, tenancy and lease analysis across all investment portfolios.
- Assisting with due diligence activities for site acquisition and investment opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 18 months experience in a financial analyst / corporate finance role.
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Advanced communication skills and the ability to present complex information to senior leaders.
- A motivated but humble personality.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application once I have reviewed your application.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services