Finance / Project Analyst - Financial Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
This role sits in the 7 person big Project Accounting team. Working across numerous initiatives you will be responsible for managing and reporting on each initiative's financials and will have dual reporting lines through to Project Finance and the lead Project Manager.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly financial results including detailed analysis and commentary.
- Consolidation and review of divisional financial results.
- Providing advice and direction in relation to spend.
- Partner with Senior Stakeholders to compare actual to budget to rolling forecast.
- Challenge incoming data throughout the business and engage with stakeholders.
- Analysis/investigation/commentary of any finance related issues, including variances to forecast/budget & managing any misallocation of costs.
Successful candidates will be:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Mature and self-sufficient
- Able to establish excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient at analysing financial data and making rational judgements
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services