Finance Manager : Supply Chain
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$160000.00 - AU$170000.00 per annum|
Join a global leader in fast moving consumer goods.
Ambition is currently partnering with a global household name in the search for a Supply Chain Manager to join the team. Due to the increasing demand supermarkets are currently facing this is a newly created roles to look over the supply function for APAC.
This role will focus on the development, growth and capacity plans for the supply chain division. You will also drive productivity and cashflow. A big emphasis will be placed on Capex planning.
- Develop and support APAC supply chain's long term finance development
- Look at ways to improve delivery strategies
- Monthly forecast and performance management
- Develop sector supply chain component and strategies
- Deliver timely and quality Capex and challenge teams on investments
- Managing monthly financial planning process for deliverables for supply chain finance to corporate
- Recommending appropriate trade-off across supply chain costing lines
- Drive working capital, productivity and monitor trade-offs
- CA/CPA essential
- A minimum of six years' experience in a similar role
- FMCG experience non-negotiable
- SAP preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
Apply today as my client already started the interview process
Senior Consultant : Commerce & Finance