|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
My client is privately held company that handles the investment management for one of Australia's wealthiest philantopists.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the end to end accounting fucntion managing three entities including treasury, planning & analytics.
You will be look after big investments and tax optimisation opportunities for the business.
Candidates who have worked on property portfolio's and various investments are urged to apply.
- Complete annual statutory reporting
- Prepare monthly management accounts (month end process), including consolidated monthly management accounts
- Cash flow reporting and treasury management
- Responsible for investment portfolio accounting
- Provide business support to operations
- Complete annual fringe benefits returns
- Prepare, manage and review budgets
- Oversee accounts payable
Skills & experience
- CPA or CA qualified candidates only
- Strong taxation knowledge and experience essential
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Driven individuals who can take initiative and work with different personalities
- The company places a big emphasis on work-life balance. (Overtime is not a word that gets thrown around a lot)
- Casual work attire! (You do not have to wear a suit to be taken seriously)
- Get exposure to the arts and property industries
- Ideal opportunity for a go-getter who wants to move up the ranks very quickly