Finance Manager - Reporting
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
My client is a global services concern with a presence in Asia, North America, and Europe. Employing more than 50 000 people globally they are looking to add a Financial Reporting Manager to their team.
If you are immediately available or in a position to give a two weeks notice period you might just be one step closer to working for this great company.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial reporting across Asia pacific. My client is looking for someone with exceptional business partnering skills who has worked in a group or divisional finance function.
- Review and approve monthly Asia pacific divisional financial reporting and ensure compliance with group policies
- Provide support to APAC activities such as Enterprise Transformation activities
- Completion of group financial assurance activities
- Coordination of financial statement preparation for all APAC
- Management of payroll accounting staff and review of monthly payroll reporting
- Completion and co-ordination of group and APAC financial assurance activities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a experience in a first of second tier firm
- Experience in working in a group of divisional function
- Ability to influence decisions
Please note the company has a December year-end, thus only candidates who can give a short notice will be considered for this role as a hand over needs to take place