Finance Manager: Regulatory Projects
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
Our client, a leading Sydney based bank, is currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager with strong APRA reporting skills and experience to join the Group Regulatory Reporting team to work on two large programmes; EFS and Large Exposures Reporting.
The role will be roughly 75% Projects, 25% BAU reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Daily Large Exposure reporting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual returns to APRA and other Australian regulatory authorities for the Bank in accordance with regulatory requirements e.g. ARF 320, ARF 117, ARF 330.
- Analysis of returns, to ensure all significant movements are fully explained.
- Monitor changes in regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Assist with the continual improvement of processes, procedures and documentation
- Supporting other team members with their work
- Working closely with Financial Control and Legal Entity Manager teams / functions
- Managing stakeholders to ensure timely, accurate, and relevant data and information is received to enable preparation of the regulatory returns
- Requires sound understanding of accounting, financial reporting, and regulatory reporting,
- Strong Excel and data extraction skills,
- Strong stakeholder management skills,
- Prioritization of competing deliverables,
- Ability to work alone and as an integral member of a team,
- Strong communication, strong numeracy and critical thinking skills
- Can do attitude, great teamwork ethic and a sense of humour are essential