Finance Manager - Property Investment Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$175000.00 per annum + Super|
My client provides investors with access to a portfolio of global, high quality properties and partners with some of Australia's leading real-estate operators offering huge capacity for future growth.
Their goal is to provide long-term solutions on a global scale by offering tailored solutions to each tenants specialised needs. Their culture is recognised as being motivated, progressive and team focused and they offer challenging roles and a desire to always promote from within.
- Manage fund and group month/year-end close, accounts payable & receivable, financial reporting and payroll.
- Oversee loan portfolios, asset budgeting and accounting and cash management to ensure accurate reporting
- Oversee all fund administration and monthly NAV calculations
- Manage company and fund annual audits
- Ensure efficient capital expenditures
- Manage the annual budget process and the monthly reporting for group
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- CA /CPA Qualification.
- Strong people skills - a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working style with an ability to adapt to an evolving work environment.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services