Finance Manager - Perfect role for a first time Big-4 mover
My client is a global financial services firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Their innovative approach has created a high performance culture and they pride themselves on being able to offer first class career progression, a vibrant and enthusiastic environment, friendly and motivated staff and the knowledge that you would be working for an industry leader.
- Develop an understanding of Transformation Program initiatives. Apply accounting standards and policies to assess capitalisation and communicate conclusions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide finance and strategy advice function to ensure compliance with accounting policies and standards whilst achieving optimal commercial outcomes.
- Support projects and advise on potential financial, process and system impacts.
- Provide assistance in accounting for mergers, acquisitions and significant commercial ventures. Assess the implications of proposed transactions and report on their success.
- Undertake accounting for investments in subsidiaries, new company formation, company wind-ups and divestments.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA or CPA qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in financial accounting, external audit or accounting advisory.
- Strong technical accounting skills, including an ability to advise on complex transactions.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- A track record of meeting reporting deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude to work.
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services