Finance Manager - Operations & Supply Chain
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum|
Finance Manager - Supply Chain & Operations
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join our client, a leading FMCG Business based in the South Eastern suburbs that are currently undertaking a transformation across the business, which includes a system implementation.
The is a broad and varied role that will include the fowling areas:
The Operations and Supply Chain Finance Manager is a senior leadership role within the Finance function. Sitting on the Operations and Supply Chain Leadership team, this role is responsible for proactively partnering with the Operations and Supply Chain function to support the delivery of business performance and growth opportunities consistent with the goals and objectives of the broader Company strategy.
This varied and broad role will involve the following areas:
- Proactively lead operations and SC planning activities including AOP and forecasts.
- Provide financial support for major operational and strategic projects
- Continue to improve the processes across the business - both financial and non-financial
- Drive achievement of financial results by continuously challenging local performance and taking corrective actions
- Offer analytical insights to help drive decision making
- Supporting and influencing the strategy of the business
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders and supporting them
- Stream performance tracking, daily/weekly/ monthly reporting and analysis of PPV, material variance, labour and overhead spend.
- Update costs as required including annual Cost roll.
- Communicate impact of cost changes throughout the year.
- Support slow moving raw material and packaging clearance including the prevention through MRP and procurement support
- Improvement projects to centre on procurement, product re-engineering, productivity and stock losses
- Stream performance tracking, daily/weekly/ monthly reporting and analysis of freight/freight recovery, labour and overhead spend. Ensure KPIs sufficiently balanced to non-financial
- Support slow-moving finished goods and equipment clearance
To be considered for this role, you will be a CA/CPA Accountant and have at least five years' experience within a manufacturing/FMCG environment. You will be a self-starter and have the ability to partner with all levels of an Organisation.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.