Finance Manager (Non-Qualified)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the Australian entity of a global organisation on a permanent basis and based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting into the Managing Director of Australia, this position is a full end to end finance position which will oversee all financial and management reporting, commercial analysis to assist senior management in decision making and all transactional finance including payroll. You will be joining an organisation with a fantastic reputation globally within their industry, having been recognised for offering high levels of service and impressive new product offerings.
Key duties within this role:
- Responsible for managing the month end close process and balance sheet reconciliations
- Management reports and ad hoc analysis to head office as required
- Day to day accounting operations including AP/AR
- Statutory accounting requirements and Tax compliance
- Manage company payroll process
- HR element to the role, including on boarding of new starters, updating HR policies and practices
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, ideally within accounting and finance with around 5 years' experience in a similar role overseeing end to end finance, payroll and HR within a small to medium sized business. This role will report to the Managing Director of Australia, however, with a dotted line to the head office finance function overseas so communication is key.
In return you will step into an extremely visible role within a multinational organisation, with the ability to influence and effect decisions surrounding the development of the Australian entity.
For more information, please apply or contact Fred Howe.