Finance Manager - Inner Sydney - Package $140k - $180k
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
Unique opportunity for a self-starter who wants to work in a recently created High Net Worth Family Office as part of a tight-knit team, reporting to the CFO, with direct exposure to the Principal and Executive.
This broad role presents the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the Office with specific responsibility for the financial reporting of a substantial portfolio of property, equity investments and private/philanthropic interests of the Principal. This includes consolidated investment reporting, treasury and cashflow management, tax compliance, and supervising the day to day duties of the Financial Accountant. You will also oversee IT services, including project managing the transition to a new finance system and paperless environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Formal accounting qualification, CA/CPA (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar, diverse finance role in an SME or family office and/or experience gained in business services for a Chartered Firm.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to enable successful partnering with senior, non-financial stakeholders
- Creative thinking and ability to adapt to a broad range of challenges
- Positive, proactive attitude and desire to contribute to a supportive, collegiate and friendly culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to benefit from a dynamic and stimulating working environment, in which no day is 'typical' and you will gain exposure to a broad range of growth related initiatives and projects.
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Chris McCullagh on