Finance Manager | FMCG / Manufacturing | Sydney's West
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
Having recently posted excellent financial results this well-known brand within the Australian market is now expanding its operations across Australia.
You will be part of the Finance team located in Sydney's West. My client is looking for the successful candidate to start the role as soon as possible however a longer notice period will be of no issue for their ideal candidate.
Your main duties will include:
- Detailed financial analysis and non-finance business partnering - providing advice and financial insights to various business units
- Quarterly forecasting/re-forecasting of the management result ensuring that financial targets are hit
- Ensure allocated statutory accounts are prepared and reviewed
- Review and analysis from a cost perspective
- Maintenance of the profit and loss account
- Manage the Finance team expense budget cycle
You will report directly to the Financial Controller who will offer their support and develop your already existing skills. You will work as part of a team of a medium sized team.
The team are well known through the organisation as being hardworking and down to earth. The business has a reputation keeping hold of the best talent in the market.
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- Have Senior Financial Accounting or Finance Management experience within the FMCG Sector
- Have a Big 4 background
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Be an excellent communicator
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please click apply on the link above.