Finance Manager - Australia
Join a global healthcare technology business that plays an integral part in both private and public clinical settings.
With the head office based in Ireland the business boast with more than 1000 employees across Ireland, New Zealand, the UK AND Australia.
The Australian market is currently on a very high growth trajectory and the business is seeking a Finance Manager to join the team in supporting all the Australian entities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their career in a highly successful global business.
This new senior role across the organisation will report to the Group Financial Controller and you will direct the local finance function and the business into new heights as the company keeps growing.
- Financial planning, strategy and analysis for Australia
- Support the Group Financial Controller in the preparation and provision of accurate and timely reporting of monthly management accounts and analysis
- Manage tax compliance and ASIC reporting requirements
- Support the GFC with budgeting and forecasting process for the Australian business
- Manage external banking relationships for Australia
- Collaborate with the wider finance team in New Zealand and Europe to drive efficiencies
- Support the local team with the billing and management of contracts
- CA/CPA qualified essential
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role
- Experience in Microsoft dynamics would be advantageous
- Strong technical background in accounting and tax compliance
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
The company offer long term career growth and international travelling opportunities when the borders are open.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance