Finance Manager - ASX Listed - $150k + super
|Location:||Baulkham Hills, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
My client has maintained their footprint as a market leading manufacturer for over 100 years now in Australia and continue to dtrive for growth in their relevant markets. Located just outside of Baulkham Hills and providing onsite parking, my client values the work-life balance whilst also allowing for career development in an ASX listed organisation. The role has come up due to the urgent need of resources with plans for the role to become permanent in the new year.
My client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller to manage the month-end process and provide support to the wider business through accurate financial reporting. This will include but will not be limited to balance sheet maintenance, tax reporting, statutory reporting and maintenance of fixed assets. In addition you will partner with relevant cross-functional stakeholders to provide variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Coordination of month end close
- Ownership of the Fixed Assets register
- Preparing and coordinating intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Income tax, FBT & BAS lodgement
- Variance analysis and process improvement projects
- Managing a team of 3
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience
- Experience in managing a team and co-ordinating month-end process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking I look forward to speaking with you!