Privately owned professional services company is recruiting for a Finance Manager.
Boasting with a strong market presence of 25 years and servicing healthcare, industrial, labour and digital industries the company has established themselves as a leader in their field.
They are currently recruiting for a switched-on Finance Manager to join their established team. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for overseeing a team of three (Assistant Accountant, Payroll Officer, and Finance assistant)
- Monthly management reports outlining cash position for business and different units
- Budgeting and forecasting for all business units.
- Monthly cash management
- Internal payroll, monthly commission calculations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all business units
- Managed all Tax requirements including (FBT, Income tax, BAS, Payroll tax).
- Maintained and managed insurances and work cover policies for the multi entities.
- Led the accounting team to meet the payroll and reporting deadline.
- Providing timely sales and finance report to support business decisions.
- CPA/CA qualified
- People management experience essential
- Preference will be given to candidates from a SME background with hands on experience running finance operations
- Experience reporting on Xero or Astute beneficial