|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$145000 - AU$160000 per annum + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a diverse, ASX listed organisation on a 12 - 16 month fixed term contract.
This well-known business is currently going through an exciting period of change. They offer an environment which promotes freedom and autonomy in the way employees carry out their roles. As a Finance Manager, you will be required to oversee all financial and management reporting for 4 business units, providing financial analysis and insight to various stakeholders both financial and non-financial.
Partnering with multiple business units, some of your key responsibilities will be;
- Be the financial lead for your specific business units
- Drive initiatives to develop revenue growth
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reporting
- Lead budgeting and forecast processes for your area
- Performance and profitability analysis
- Liaise with key business leaders regarding financial results
- Lead process improvement projects
- Lead a team of 2 direct reports
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with strong prior experience leading all financial processes for various business units. The ability to show revenue generation in your previous roles will be highly beneficial alongside senior stakeholder engagement. The ability to maintain and develop financial models is key within this role.
Given that this role is a Fixed Term Contract, you will ideally be available to start immediately or on short notice.
For more information, please apply or contact Fred Howe.