|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with a very successful FMCG Organisation based near Tullamarine, Melbourne. The business have seen huge growth over the last 2 years and they have doubled in turnover with further expansion and growth in the pipeline.
As a result of this growth, they have an opportunity for a driven Finance Manager to join the senior leadership team and play a key part in the future success of the business.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completion of monthly management reports (P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow, rolling forecast etc.)
- Preparation of monthly and annual budgets and cash flow forecasts and reports
- Manage and control expenditure within budgets
- Management of Foreign Exchange requirements including spot and forward contracts as required
- Liaise with external accountants and other consultants to implement new strategy for the business including setting up new entities, implementing new accounting systems and managing crossover with old systems
We are looking for:
- A CPA/CA qualified Accountant who possesses 5 year's experience within industry and commerce, preferably within a manufacturing /FMCG environment
- Previous experience of:
- Financial accounting/Management accounting
- Exposure to Taxation
- Financial management, analysis and business planning
- Advanced Excel skills is essential coupled with an aptitude for new systems
- A good sense of humour is desirable
What is it in for you?
- You will have the opportunity to add significant value to a business at a really exciting time.
- You will be a subject matter expert and get to liaise with all staff members at all levels and really gain a full end to end understanding of the company.
- You will have a voice and the ability to influence future M&A activity and truly be able to drive the business forward.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.