Finance Business Partner
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Our high profile multinational services client is seeking a Finance Business Partner with CA/CPA qualification, or studying towards. The ideal candidate will drive performance reporting and the budgeting/ forecasting process. With close to 100 sites nationally, and a diversified revenue stream, this successful business has experienced growth periods and provides a great base for career progression.
Reporting through to the Senior Financial Business Partner, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete relevant month end adjustments in the GL system
- Undertake reviews of annual budgets, forecasts and performance variances through an understanding of key business drivers
- Review completed analysis of P&L and balance sheet reports across various divisions
- Partner with senior non-financial stakeholders across the business offering insightful industry analysis
- Provide commentary on significant variances to budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report
- Lead the analysis and modelling with various business cases
You will have demonstrated experience leading a budgeting/forecasting function for a medium to large sized corporate. The ability to challenge the status quo and manage change in a complex business is essential, and excellent communication skills are paramount in order to be successful in this role.
It is important to note that our client prides itself on the work that it does with the wider community in bringing people together. Ideally, the candidate will possess these qualities in executing their duties.
For a confidential discussion, please call Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or click "APPLY NOW".