Finance Business Partner - Financial Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
My client is a Melbourne head-officed financial services firm. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Provide strategic financial insight and advice to drive business performance.
- Facilitate planning and forecasting and ensure that they reflect business strategy, external influences and wider business considerations.
- Support senior business leaders and drive business decision making through influencing and data analysis.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen as you use deep-dive analysis to assess the impact of external factors on the business.
- Provide strategic insight to revenue generating business units.
- Work closely with the FP&A team across budgeting and forecasting matters.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior staff members.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong relationship manmagement skills and the ability to partner with senior business leaders.
- The ability to influence, drive business decision making and have challenging conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in uncovering challenges and opportunities through deep-dive analysis.
- A deep understanding of financial results and business and market trends.
- CPA or CA qualification.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application once I have reviewed yopur details.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services