Finance Business Partner
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
About the Company
Large corporate based in the CBD with more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will produce insight from finance and commercial data to challenge and influence business decisions, optimising financial outcomes whilst ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
You will be accountable for the accuracy of financial reports, and forecasts that are produced by the Centre of Excellence.
You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders through the sharing of knowledge and collaboration, and develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue, rebids and change notices.
You are a driven and ambitious finance professional who is committed to achieving extraordinary outcomes for the business.
As someone who makes the most of your expertise, you will provide dedicated commercial and financial decision support aligned to strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value.
You will act as a trusted point of contact for business leaders, transforming financial and non-financial information into insight to influence decision making, improving financial performance.
You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Professional qualification (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent) or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focused
- Track record of collaborating with business leaders in a complex business environment
- Experience adding value in a commercially oriented bidding and contracting environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence, negotiate, listen to and resolve conflicts
- Ability to highlight problems, offer innovative and practical solutions, and drive through execution
- Understanding of relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers