Finance Business Partner
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
This market leader in the member services arena boasts a global membership of more than 150,000 members and operate across over 100 countries and regions around the world.
Due to internal movement they are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance department.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Business partnering and influencing
- Lead the annual budget and forecast processes
- Drive the development of 5 year plan
- Analysis and maintenance of funding schedule
- Drive the continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, with broad finance experience gained within a large corporate along with high analytical skills, and an ability to drive and influence the financial performance of an organisation. Additionally, you will demonstrate a strong customer focus, and highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.