Finance Business Partner
Ambition Recruitment is partnering with a well-known Fast-moving Consumer Goods Group based on the fringes of the CBD. Due to their sustained growth, they have promoted many staff internally and are looking to add to their high performing finance team. The business is known to have an outstanding, supportive culture that is based on trust and collaboration.
If you are an experienced Finance Business Partner with strong communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships, while challenging and supporting a supply chain function, this opportunity could be the next step you are looking for.
You will form part of the high performing Finance team and report into the Senior Financial Controller. The position will partner closely with the supply chain Director and their immediate team, and build effective relationships that will support and challenge them. You will be curious and always looking to ask questions and improve how things are currently done.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide insightful weekly and monthly reporting including commentary to ensure cost and inventory holdings control in line with forecasts and the annual operating plan
- Provide Financial analysis for Distribution, Warehousing and freight costs and management of Stock holdings including write-offs, evaluations and transfers
- Provide functional expertise in financial supply chain systems & processes
- Prepare and present weekly management reports including variance analysis relating to volumes, direct product cost, manufacturing efficiencies and material usage.
- CA/CPA Qualified or studying towards your qualification.
- Minimum 4 years' experience within FMCG and a track record of improving systems/processes.
- Possess the Ability to influence key stakeholders and building relationships at all levels.
- SAP experience would be highly regarded coupled with intermediate Excel skills.
What will put your application ahead of the competition?
- The ability to analyse numbers and tell a meaningful and compelling story with them
- A passion for improving and driving changes
- Exceptional communicator and a genuine people person
- Extensive knowledge of Supply chain and the challenges it presents
- A positive attitude and Team player who thrives on collaborating with others
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or send your resume .