Finance Business Partner
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Finance Business Partner - FMCG leader in Melbourne
Up to $120K Package
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships with multiple areas of a global FMCG Company? If so, please read on..
An opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join an FMCG Market leader and play a key role in their future growth. You will have the ability to improve processes and drive positive change that will have a meaningful impact on the business.
My client has made a number of exciting acquisitions, and due to internal promotions and consistent growth, they are looking for a talented finance professional to join their high performing team.
- Provide analysis and value-added insight to operations team to drive decision making
- Provide insightful weekly and monthly reporting including commentary to ensure cost and inventory holdings control in line with forecasts and the annual operating plan
- Assist in developing annual budgets for supply chain finance including production costs
- Contribute to their culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Prepare and present weekly management reports including variance analysis relating to volumes, direct product cost, manufacturing efficiencies and material usage
- CA/CPA Qualified or studying towards their qualification
- A mindset of continuous improvement
- Five years' experience in a similar role where you can demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Supply chain experience is desirable
You will be a driven and committed Accountant, with the desire to be a true Business Partner that will help senior management make sound decisions.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.