Finance Business Partner - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Our client is one of Victoria's largest health care providers with a vision to change healthcare for the better through world class research, education and exceptional patient care.
They employ over 7000 staff across Victoria and are an internationally recognized as a leader in clinical teaching, training and research, with numerous university and research institute affiliations.
Due to internal movement they are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the finance department to develop strong, trusted relationships with a portfolio of business units.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Business partnership and relationship building
- Financial modelling to support business cases, new initiatives and tender processes
- End-to-end budgeting
- Financial analysis and provision of insights
- Support continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
- Other ad-hoc analysis and reporting
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Health Service or Service based commercial organisation. Additionally, you will demonstrate a strong customer focus, refined analytical skills, and an ability to identify trends, issues and opportunities to drive the financial performance of the organisation.