Finance Business Partner - 11 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is one of Victoria's largest health care providers with a vision to change healthcare for the better through world class research, education and exceptional patient care.
They employ over 7000 staff across Victoria and are an internationally recognized as a leader in clinical teaching, training and research, with numerous university and research institute affiliations.
Due to internal movement they are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the finance department on a 11 month fixed term contract.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Team leadership and mentoring
- Business partnering and influencing
- Lead the annual budget and forecast processes
- Drive the development of 5 year plan
- Analysis and maintenance of funding schedule
- Drive the continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, with leadership experience gained within the Health Service industry along with high analytical skills, and an ability to drive and influence the financial performance of an organisation. Additionally, you will demonstrate a strong customer focus, and highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.