Finance & Business Manager
|Location:||Cammeray, North Sydney Council, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
Join a leader in the healthcare technology space who have been serving the Australian community for more than twenty years.
From humble beginnings the business has grown to a leader in the field and boast with a turnover of $35million and projected to double this in the next two years.
Due to the continuous success and growth the company is looking to hire a Finance Business Manager. The successful candidate will oversee a team of five and be responsible for managing a team of five, oversee compliance and be the primary contact for liaising with financial institutions.
- Oversee finance accounting and business services functions
- Coordinate team work flows and establish KPI's and monitor team workflows.
- Be the key point of contact for the director for financial and admin related tasks
- Review internal controls for adequacy and efficiency
- Oversee compliance with statutory obligations, FBT returns, company financial statements, BAS lodgment's and annual quality assurance audits
- Primary contact for liaising with financial institutions, external auditors and insurance
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of two year's experience in a managerial role managing a team of at least three people
- Preference will be given to candidates from a SME environment with operational experience
The client is ready to interview and will on board the successful candidate from home.