Finance Analyst - Supply Chain | 6 mths contract| Immediate
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Our client is a prominent multinational seeking a hands on individual to assist the finance team.
Working closely with the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing operational and monthly summary reports from data collected onsite by senior managers to monitor performance and compliance levels at each site
- Liaising with key stakeholders and responding to all queries in a timely fashion
- Provide insightful intelligence, interpretations, and performance trends through detailed analysis
- Maintain and monitor product data, roll BOMs, setup COGs as well as supporting and providing analysis to commercial analysts
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Accounting or equivalent
- some experience with operational reporting will be advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Sound experience with accounting systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
Competitive Hourly rate on offer for the right candidate
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Ranj Pillai on (02) 9633 7302 or email your resume .